November 03, 2009

Jeremy's Visit

We were SO excited that my brother Jeremy came to visit us for two whole weeks. It was so nice to have some family in the house, and Jerm is a blast. Jasper liked having someone else to play with, and I think Jerm liked playing with Jas too. Jas gave him lots of hugs and smooches. We got to do a lot of fun stuff, and some boring hanging out, but we are so glad he came, and we can't wait until he comes back!

Jasper got to sit in his "big boy" car seat in Jerm's car, which he thought was great.

I guess Jeremy is the horse...?

Jasper was actually able to pull the wagon

We knew Jeremy would succumb to the temptation of WoW, and Jasper gave him some great tips


New boot goofin'

Jasper was pretending to be a doctor and used a Lego sword and Lego guy as his doctor tools. I'm not sure this was Jeremy's favorite activity.


We rented a Rug Doctor and Jeremy cleaned my couch. It looks and smells SO much better now.

Building a couch cushion house


We got to go to Old Town Sacramento and ride the "Spookomotive", which was a train decorated for Halloween. I thought it was fun, and I think the boys did too. It wasn't spooky at all, but that was fine with me. We rode along the American River for about 40 minutes and it was so nice and pretty.




We also took a trip to the Jelly Belly Factory. They had one room set up as a haunted swamp, and Jasper kept wanting to go back in there. It wasn't scary at all, but they had all kinds of fun decorations.

5 comments:

jerm said...

He was pretty fun to hang out with sis, it was visiting.

http said...

These pictures are priceless. I enjoy them so much. Who ever thought of this was using their head. Love Marian & Don

G-pa said...

new boot goofin' huh? thats funny... I agree with the previous post.... this blog is so much fun to read I check it out everyday.. Jessica you do a great job with this. thank you

love you G-pa

G-ma said...

well you know trunk or treat killed halloween. :)

G-ma said...

I like the new fall back ground.

Post a Comment