November 11, 2009

What's that Smudge?

That tiny raspberry-sized smudge is our new baby!

We are SO very excited about our new baby. Well, Jon and I are, at least. Jasper is not as sure. He doesn't seem to think it's a very good idea, but he has until June 22 to get used to it. Yay!!!

4 comments:

G-pa said...

Thank you I'm going to be a G-pa again.
happy happy for you and your family....

Brandon said...

Hey nice work, it looks just like you guys!

I love you all :)

So Cal Grand Ma & Pa said...

That is the most beautiful raspberry we ever saw. Congratulations again. We love you all. Another grandbaby to play with. Jasper can come and stay here if it doesn't work out!

Rachel said...

YAY!! It looks just like you, Jess! ;) I'm very excited for you guys....sorry Jasper! :)

Post a Comment