For some reason Halloween was so stressful for me this year. I kept thinking Jasper's costume wasn't good enough, and I kept stressing about the trick-or-treating, because we don't get ANY trick-or-treaters at our apartment. And I mean ZERO kids. So I decided to take Jasper around to the houses that are behind us. A lot of people weren't home and there were maybe 5 other kids out, but Jasper seemed to be thrilled to be receiving all this candy for no apparent reason and there were just enough houses for him to have a good time. Fortunately, he is not super crazy when it comes to candy, and for the most part he listens when I say he can have one piece sometime before rest time, and one piece sometime after. He kept trying to get in his bag and eat the candy from the first house, until I explained to him that he would be getting more. It was our first time actually trick-or-treating outside, instead of at the mall, and while I may have been a little disappointed, it was plenty for him and he enjoyed himself. And that's what matters. For some reason I didn't really take any pictures of him actually going to the houses, but I did get a picture of him in his costume before we went, so enjoy!
Shy Shy Armor
Before we went trick-or-treating we went to eat at Jon's restaurant, so I thought it would be fun to dress up as him. All the servers and the hostess seemed to be confused as to how I had a chef coat with their manager's name on it, which I thought was amusing.
Thanks for staying until Halloween, Jerm!
No comments:
Post a Comment