

Yesterday we went to our ultrasound and found out it's a GIRL! We are very excited. We've thought it was a girl since the first time I felt sick, but it's good to have confirmation. Jasper thought the ultrasound was interesting, but he said the baby looked like a giraffe, then a monkey, then a snake, then a worm. He also said he doesn't want a sister or a brother or anybody, so we'll have to warm him up to it. She wasn't being very cooperative, so we didn't get very many good pictures of her, but it is confirmed that she is a girl (I didn't post that picture though). We're excited to have a boy and a girl, and I'm pretty sure Jon is already wrapped around her little finger. Now we just have to find a girl J name that we like. Yay!
2 comments:
if she has the intelligence and wit of jasper.... mom and dad are in trouble
Congratulations!
yay!!!! i'm so excited.
Post a Comment