February 27, 2010

Utah 2010

About a week ago, Jasper and I took a trip to Utah. It will probably be the last one for a while since he'll be starting preschool right around the time the baby is born and we won't be able to just pick up and go anymore. I was very glad to get in one last visit. My mom and I spent a lot of time at the fabric store, and she did the sewing while I did the watching. Jasper had a lot of fun with his uncles and G-Parents.

We went to Village Inn, where G-Ma was talking too much

Jas "helped" fix the computer

This is all the snow there was until the day we left.

"Helping" G-Pa fix the car


He played plenty of games on the Wii and PS3

Jonny took care of Jas a LOT so my mom and I could do our stuff. Thanks Jonny! (Now go clean your room :)
--
It's always fun to go back to your mom's house and I'm glad Jon lets us go pretty much whenever we want. In about a week we'll be making the trip down to his mom's house and after that it's nesting time.

2 comments:

G-pa said...

Jessica, thank you for coming to visit, you two were so much fun, little jas knows everything...
he sure shut G-ma up

Blair Campbell said...

I want to see what you and your mom made!! I still can't believe how your brothers have grown. how much longer do you have??

Post a Comment