December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas this year. We got a lot of good stuff, and I think we were all happy. Now we just have to find room for all Jasper's new stuff. We were glad to have Chrismas, but now we're glad it's over :) We will be excited to have a new little baby to celebrate with us next year.
The loot from Santa



I don't know why he does this. He did the same thing last year.

I have wanted two bookshelves since we moved here two years ago, and I finally got them. I am so happy with them. Eventually I'll get baskets for the bottom shelves, probably for toys or whatever.


Best present ever

Ooh la la


He's a Transformer. This was all his idea.

A bag full of boy stuff from my dad




Jon's family gave us this great Flip video camera and it is so awesome. It takes great videos with sound and it has a USB port attached to it so you just plug it into your computer. It has software on it that you can edit your videos with, and make CDs and take stills from the videos, and a bunch of other stuff. It's just great and we are VERY excited to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment