This year Easter was a little more fun because Jasper is older and gets it a little more. We didn't do some typical Easter things, like going to see the Easter bunny, because I knew Jas would not sit on his lap. He has a good sense of stranger-danger and that especially goes for giant rabbits. We also didn't color eggs, because I'm not brave enough yet to let him have things that are not washable. I think we'll try that next year. All in all, we had a great day. I tried to just let it be a fun day and not be too much into the rules, and as a result of that, all Jasper ate that day was 4 pieces of garlic bread, 2 raspberries and 500 pieces of candy. He did, however, drink some milk so I felt okay about everything else. It was a really nice day just being a family, and we're already looking forward to our next holiday of 4th of July/Daddy's birthday!
Looking through Daddy's lootLooking through his own lootHunting for eggs
Starting on the candy

Playing with new Play-Doh

After nap time, Jas wanted to paint. I guess he didn't get enough candy, because he had to taste the paint he was using. He informed us that it was "yucky."
2 comments:
Jessica, this blog is the best idea ever! thank you
aw, that's great. I especially loved him eating the candy off of the floor. haha. Love you guys!
Post a Comment