July 18, 2012

Last Day of School

Now that school has been out for over a month, I thought it was time for a blog post about the last day.  I have a child who has completed kindergarten and I can't believe it.  He's so precious and fun and sweet and funny and growing up so much faster than I want him to.  They had a picnic pizza party at school and then went inside to get their memory books and say goodbye.
It was important to him that Journey be in the picture with his teacher.  She was wonderful.




After school we went to our friends' house for a water party.  I didn't take very many pictures of the water party for camera security reasons.

For being good at school for the last few weeks, he got a reward trip to Toys R Us and chose some new Lego sets.  He also got a new mohawk haircut, which has been really fun to have for the summer.

We finished off the day with waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.  It was a nice fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment