June 01, 2012

For goodness SNAKES

Yesterday we went to a special show at the library called For Goodness Snakes.  This guy has a snake breeding business and he also goes around to schools and libraries doing shows.  It was creepy but also very neat.  The animals that he brought are the ones he usually takes to shows so they were very gentle and calm and the kids just went crazy.  His intention is to make snakes and reptiles not so scary to kids and especially parents.  I'm still not a fan :)


I can't remember what this big thing is called but Jas thought it was pretty cool.

I love this picture.  This is a blue-tongue skink.


My other favorite picture.  I couldn't believe he was doing this, and I don't think he could believe it either.

He held this one around his neck too, but my phone died right before so I didn't get a picture.

1 comment:

G-pa said...

you guys do the funniest activities!!!

Post a Comment