October 28, 2010

This Is A Lot of Pictures

Lots of things have been going on lately. My parents came to celebrate Journey's birth, which was nice that they both could come. We also moved across the state, so that was an adventure. Jon left a week before us and I would not have been able to get it done by myself if my brother wasn't there. I'm glad he's with us. We're still getting settled in. Our new place is smaller, but it has a washer and dryer and that makes up for most things. This post is mostly pictures of the past 4 months, and it's not even that many, but it's good for now!
G-ma and G-pa are the best.





There's a G-pa buried in here somewhere.

Myspace on the train!





There's an old factory-type place by my mom's house that I have driven by almost every day of my life and suddenly it has become one of Utah County's photographic hot spots. I have no idea why. And since most Utah County girls have their own photo business (i.e. fancy camera), there is usually someone there when you drive by. I decided to hire my brother, my mom and myself to take pictures of my kids there so they wouldn't feel left out. We weren't the only ones there at the time. These are just a few and I actually think they turned out pretty cute. But I still don't know why this is the place to go.



If babies don't have red eyes in their pictures, it could mean they have a certain kind of cancer.

Absolutely the most precious girl on Earth.

Jasper is getting used to her.


Thank you Rachel for all the bows and flowers!


Me and Jas made a scarecrow to decorate our new place.


Did you know in Wendover you can be in two states at once? I think that is awesome, so I got a picture of it.



Jasper was mostly not helpful during the move, but he did okay. He is not handling the new house as well as I thought he would. He keeps wanting to go back to our old house, but someone else lives there now, so we can't. We're liking it here. It's nice to be near Jon's family and Jasper and Jon go over there every Monday, which is a fun daddy-son thing to have. I think once Jasper gets in school and the rest of us get settled in, and I find a decent Wal-Mart, we'll be good.

6 comments:

Rick and Collette said...

What a fun post! I am still laughing about the utah girls thinking they have a photo business just because they have a fancy camera. That is so true! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big Journey is. That's fun your parents were able to come visit. I'm glad you like your new place. A washer and dryer definetly makes all the difference. That is the best. I hope you find a good walmart soon also. I make a trip to walmart almost daily. I can't live without that store! Keep the posts coming. I love seeing what your cute family is doing!

jerm said...

Sis that is Wendover! Reno is a sad place dont get them mixed up

The J's said...

You're right Jerm! I can't believe I did that. I changed it.

G-pa said...

OK-here I go...
Being G-Pa is the second best thing that has ever happened to me-after getting my AARP card.
As to the pic of Jas burying me with pillows I wonder if he has some pent up anger. :)
The train ride was definately memorable. Maybe we might do it again--if we lose our memory.
Those photog biz pics turned out so cute. Who knew...
And little miss is the cutest granddaughter around (this is me being verclemp!)
Jas and Journey in the box are so cute. What fun. And Journey's bows. Perfect TAMN.
Um yeah, Wendover. :)
Jas and Journey on the couch--little does Jas know in 10, 9, 8.... a bomb.
Jas in the moving truck-that pic is a little 'gay'. I didn't say he's a little gay, just the pic is a little gay. Good thing you moved south. ;)
I check the blog every day so keep them coming. I expect Halloween pics.....
Love G-Pa

jonny said...

i second everything pa said, with the exception of the AARP card. for me, being an uncle is the best thing ever. lil journey is just too cute.

Rachel said...

first off, totally jealous of the AARP card (heh, ;D), and second off, you're fam is so funny. The kids are cute, as always. give everyone hugs for me.

Post a Comment