May 24, 2010

We Are Ready

At my last doctor visit, he estimated the baby to be about 6 1/2 pounds already, so we're thinking there's a chance she could come early. Today Jon and Jeremy put the crib together and I got mostly everything organized. I feel so much better now that everything has a place and we are ready for her to come whenever she chooses to. We would like her to wait a couple more weeks though, at least until G-Ma gets here! I couldn't help but feel giddy while putting all the pink bedding on. That gorgeous crib was a gift from the servers at Jon's restaurant and I just love it. We're ready for our new Journey!

3 comments:

G-pa said...

Jon is a good guy. and he works with some good people

G-Ma said...

That looks so nice. Just keep sending out those 'stay in the tummy' vibes until at least the 20th. We've made plans :)

jonny said...

very cute crib sis. all those that helped pay for that are good people.

Post a Comment