May 21, 2010

Play-Doh




When Jasper first started playing with Play-Doh I would only let him have one color at a time because I hate that ugly gray-purple color it gets when you mix everything together. I have since put my OCD aside (at least on this topic) and I give him a little bit of a few colors to play with until it turns that ugly color and it's time for new. He especially likes to make spaghetti like Daddy does at work and he even cuts it up into pieces for you to eat. He's just so sweet. (Side note: they should really make those toys easier to take apart for cleaning purposes. I hate the dried Play-Doh that gets stuck in the cracks.)

2 comments:

G-pa said...

He is busy,that look on his face.....

jonny said...

look at that concentration sis. you got yourself a future picasso right there.

Post a Comment