Jess... Littles, I am so proud of you, I am catching up on everyones' life and by for your's is the most wonderful... 2 babies.. and a husband who loves and adores you. I am practically beaming from your goodness, happiness and new life, however... I shall never forget the 'good ole day' back at the office. what fun we had. good times.... I love you little one, always in my heart.. Love mama kathy
3 comments:
That is so cute. It makes all of the 'hard times' worth it. :)
he's a snoozer
Jess... Littles, I am so proud of you, I am catching up on everyones' life and by for your's is the most wonderful... 2 babies.. and a husband who loves and adores you. I am practically beaming from your goodness, happiness and new life, however... I shall never forget the
'good ole day' back at the office. what fun we had. good times.... I love you little one, always in my heart.. Love mama kathy
Post a Comment