Easter Bunny
Today we had Easter craft time. We made this Easter bunny with a 2-liter bottle for the body, a 4-inch styrofoam ball for the head, and probably 300 cotton balls. I think Jasper's favorite part was getting fuzzy fingers from the glue and cotton balls. I'm pretty impressed with this, actually, since I just made it up in my head while I was doing dishes this morning. We haven't had craft time for a long time and this was a good step back in the craft time mode.
6 comments:
I am so impressed. Very cute!
i am impressed too.
cool idea,
and his smile.....
great job
I love that! I am totally going to copy that! What a cute idea. I would never come up with anything like that on my own. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure ours won't turn out as cute as yours but we will try.:)
SIS! that is the cutest thing i've seen!
This is GREAT! And I want to try it. Do you want to post it on my toddler and preschool blog?
I love keeping up with the 3 of you. Best wishes on the new addition. We will be looking forward to seeing her.
Love Marian and Don Hart
Post a Comment