About a week ago Jasper and I were able to travel to Utah for my brother Jonny's graduation. We stayed for 11 days and it was a lot of fun. Jasper found a new best friend in Jonny and spent most of his time in Jonny's room. I hardly saw him the entire time we were there. Thanks for graduating, Jonny, so we could come!
Playing Spider-man on the Wii

After getting soaked with the hose, he decided he needed to BBQ. He made a grilled cheese and a cake.

Gardening with Jammer (a.k.a. G-ma)

Um...

Playing games on Jammer's phone

Lazy guys eating popsicles
I don't know where he learned to "die" like this, but he did it numerous times and I think it's hilarious. I'm pretty sure his dad taught him this.
3 comments:
haha, sorry, that was me (Rachel), not Daniel.
That's a great dying scene there. He will definitely be famous. haha.
Congrats to Jon for graduating!!
that bucket walk was tooo funny
Post a Comment