
You finally did it!

The best thing to do after graduating is to burn any old school papers you have lying around.
"I love the smell of burning math in the evening"
Even though this is posting 2 weeks after graduation, it's still a great accomplishment. Good job, Ma, for getting all your kids through high school.
2 comments:
Shoo wee I don't care if it's two weeks after graduation. We all needed that long to recover. :) Sure was fun to have you two here and thanks so much to Jon for being patient and letting you come for a nice long visit.
It does appear that the two of you have been raising what could possibly be the cutest kid on earth...I may be wrong...but I don't think so. Nothing new hear except Tyler and Corin both are graduating next week. I am trying to arrange a four day stay, August 11,12,13,14 in Arrowhead. I will let you know details. I can't wait to take the Jaz up and teach him how to make Grandpa's famous banana pancakes...nothing better to start a day in the mountains with.
We miss you guys so much. Can't wait to see you. Love the video's. It makes us feel like we are there. Thanks love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around your neck...(grandpa Browns famous words goodby)
Post a Comment