SUMMER IS HERE!
Yestereday Jasper and I went to the pool for the first time this year. We had so much fun. Jas does a really good job in the water, even when his head goes under. I have no pictures of him swimming because obviously I had to be in the water with him, but I will get some. I just think he looks so cute with his little shark floatie and his Transformer sandals that I had to post this.
4 comments:
Hi Jessica! I was so surprised and EXCITED to hear from you. I haven't talked to you in a long time. It looks like you guys are doing great. Your little boy is too cute! Love the picture of him in his floatie. Where at in California do you live? Too bad we don't live closer, Tyler would love to have a little buddy to play with and I would love to have a friend to hang out with. I'm so glad you found my blog. And I'm so glad that you have a blog because it will be fun to keep updated on your cute family!
Jessica, you and your husband and your son and this blog rock...
i don't have words for the amount of adorableness that this picture contains. :)
I want an outfit like that!
Post a Comment