February 12, 2009

Christmas 2008











I realize it's February but I have to post about Christmas. This past year was our first Christmas in our own house and it was so much fun. Jasper was very unsure when he came out Christmas morning and saw what Santa had left him. He received a "big-boy" bed and a wagon from Santa, plus a zillion other presents from his grandparents. We had a lot of fun just being together and trying to open Jasper's toys. Jon and I were up until about 3 on Christmas Eve trying to put together the bed and wagon, which was fun and not fun at the same time. We're so glad to be in our own house, even though we're running out of room with all the toys.

3 comments:

California Grandma said...

There is being a proud parent and then there is being blown away by how wonderful your children have grown and become parents in their own right.

We could not be happier and more proud of the two of you and what wonderful adults, spouses and parents you have become. Not to mention what a beautiful child you have produced. (not a prejudice remark from a grandma).

Try to enjoy this busy and hectic time. And, don't keep working to get somewhere and then say you can relax. You are there now, relax, enjoy and cherish all those moments. Even the hectic one's, always knowing it too will pass.

You are all so loved and we cherish you every day. With much, much love.....California mom and dad....

Gary Hart said...

What a cool site you have started Jess. We can't wait to see what else you will post. We would love to get some copies of the Christmas pictures for our family album. Keep on truckin'.

gary hart said...

Jess, I just love this thing you started. I can get my Jasper dose everyday! Cool pictures at the park. All our love.

Post a Comment