April 30, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

Yesterday afternoon we spontaneously decided to go to the beach.  The problem with spontaneous trips is that you sometimes forget things...like towels...which you need to you go to a place with water...and they don't seem to sell towels there.  But we had one sandy blanket and made do.  It was such a fun afternoon.  We ended up having a lot of fun and unhealthy food and a good time.  I'm glad we went.
She got woken up from her nap to go and was still in her church clothes.

When we went to Santa Cruz a few weeks ago for spring break, Journey wouldn't even stand on the sand.  This time she didn't want to leave.

Jasper is in there somewhere.  The waves were pretty big.

I've rarely seen or heard Journey so excited.  The water was freezing, but she loved it and didn't want to leave.  She got knocked over one time, but just onto her little buns so she was fine.  I've also never seen her shiver quite so hard :)

Even though Jasper was also freezing, he still wanted ice cream.  He didn't finish it.


The log flume was a fun time.  Jasper and I went on it after the boys did, but his face is classic in this picture.

1 comment:

G-pa said...

looks like best time ever!!!!!

Post a Comment