
Jasper got a ladybug Pillow Pet (his choice. I don't know why.) and Little Big Planet for PS3 from Santa. The Pillow Pet has been slept on every night and Little Big Planet has been played by all the boys every day, so I think they were successful gifts.

Journey got some new baby toys and books. She seemed to have a good time. Jasper chose that green doll for her. She loves it.

Santa came to school while the kids were out and left presents for all of them. This is what Jasper got.


The present ratio between Jasper and everyone else was about 7:1.

Thank you Jonny!

I took Jasper to choose presents for everyone to try to teach him that it's not just about getting on Christmas, and this is what he chose for Uncle Jerm. It's a little small.

Side note: I love how the lettering on our stockings look.


Candyland has been played at least 3x a day since Christmas.
After we had Christmas at our house, we spent the rest of the day at Grandma Leanne's house with many of Jon's relatives, of which I have no pictures because I forgot to take my camera. But it was fun. Jasper got a million new things and so did Journey, including a walker which she likes, but her feet can't touch the ground yet, which is funny. It was really nice to be close to some family this year.
2 comments:
woody pez thingy A.K.A. woody pez dispenser.
christmas is family.
looks like everyone had a good time...
Post a Comment