December 16, 2010

Festivities

A couple weeks ago we went to Grandma Leanne's house to help her decorate her tree and have some Christmas fun. We had a really good time.

Jon's brothers are giants.

Making foam door hangers

Finished product

We made and decorated sugar cookies

I also had my birthday. Grandma Leanne was very excited for pink and princesses, and so was I :)




Last weekend we got our tree. I didn't get very many pictures.

Daddy helped by holding Journey. Journey helped by getting the ornaments out of the boxes then eating the boxes.
We are very excited for Christmas!

2 comments:

Marian Hart said...

Jasper is doing a fine job

G-pa said...

Jon's brothers are tall.. looks like jasper and grandma leanne are busy... good work jasper... is jasper looking for another light to eat...that apron kinda looks like jasper is an umpa lumpa
and Happy Birthday Jessica

Post a Comment