August 16, 2010

Feliz Cumpleaños

This is the first birthday Jasper has had not in Los Angeles, and it was his decision to have a picnic at the park. We found this great park in a beautiful neighborhood that had a lot of shade, open space, and a wading pool. We all had so much fun. It was a perfect day, not too hot, and we were all in great moods. Even Journey cooperated. Even if he doesn't always remember this as one of his favorites, I will.
Right after I took this picture he said to me "this is the best day I've ever had." He's so sweet and such a good boy.
I love this. It's only the 2nd time he's held her.
Baseball with Jon and Jerm. Jerm broke the bat.



Lots of loot, including a backpack for school (the lunchbox was free!)

Jon and I are dang proud of this cake. It was my idea and jointly executed.


Perfect way to end the day.

2 comments:

G-pa said...

Great job Jessica, Happy Birthday Jasper!

Cali Grams said...

I would have given my left ear to spend this day with you guys...and if you have seen my left ear...that is saying a lot. Love you guys. You are wonderful parents....we love you all. Cali grams and gramps

Post a Comment