June 24, 2010

At the Movies

Jasper got to go to the movies for the first time this week to see Toy Story 3 with Mama, G-Ma and Journey went too. He had a lot of fun and has wanted to go back every day since. I wasn't sure if he would sit through the whole thing, but he did great and Journey slept through the whole thing. It was a really fun experience for all of us!

4 comments:

Jenny Brimhall said...

Congrats on the baby :) She is so cute. I'm glad that she is doing so well. Chase keeps wanting to take Collin to Toy Story 3 but I keep saying he's too young...

G-pa said...

glad you all had a fun time

Rachel said...

he looks so grown up!

Despain Family said...

We took Andrew to his first movie after Bradley was born. He loved it, too! Your baby is so cute.

Post a Comment