This past weekend we were able to go to the California State Fair. Jon goes for the food, I go for...I don't know what. The atmosphere I guess. It's always a fun family day. This year Jasper really wanted to ride the ferris wheel, so after spending EIGHT DOLLARS! on tickets (a dollar per ticket, 4 tickets per person), we climbed on. He was okay until it went down for the first time. Then it wasn't so fun. He did not enjoy it and said it was scary, but he didn't cry or throw up or anything so I thought it was successful. Also, I thought it was fun. I love that I have a husband who is excited to do things like this and likes to do silly family things. We've been to the county and state fair every year since Jasper was born, and I think it's a great tradition.
I could actually picture Jasper looking like this
He tried his best to be brave
The Grand Champion Goose
We wanted to get a picture of the Grand Champion Rabbit Meat Rabbit, but it wasn't there...
2 comments:
I agree those family traditions are silly. but, you know what its your family,and being a family is what its all about. so have fun!!!!!
What fun! I've never been a ferris wheel fan myself. I hate getting stuck at the top. I'm glad you get to do things like that. Love you guys.
Post a Comment